31 Jul Kids Bike Swap
August 9, 2018
4:00 pm / 7:00 pm
B!KE: The Peterborough Community Cycling Hub
293 George Street
On August 9th from 4-7 join us for a Kids Bike Swap at B!KE. The swap will take place in the alley behind B!KE and can be accessed from King Street near the entrance to the parking garage.
B!KE aims to keep bicycles safe and affordable. In that sprit this swap is aimed at getting kids who have outgrown their bicycles onto a bike that is the right size! Bring your kids and bikes!
1. Kids must be present for all swaps;
2. New bikes must fit the rider;
3. The wheel size of the bikes swapped must be different;
4. When swapping a broken bike, we ask for a $10-$20 donation to cover the cost of repairing it;
5. Road-safe bikes will be available for sale in the last hour of the swap;
6. Mechanics will be available to repair children’s bikes throughout the event as time permits;
7. No adult bikes will be swapped or repaired.