05 Jun B!KE-a-Thon
July 13, 2019
9:00 am / 9:00 pm
295 George St. N., Peterborough
Where and When:
July 13th from 9am – 9pm at The Social, 295 George St. N., Peterborough
Riders are encouraged to spend the day with us at The Social riding your team bike, supporting your team mates when its their turn to ride, playing games, participating in spin class, or getting a free massage!
• Teams up to 5 members keep one bike spinning for 12 hours
• Team registration fee of $125
• Minimum fundraising pledge is $500 per team
• Bring your own bike or let us know ahead of time and we will have one for you
Every team member will get:
• Lunch (meal ticket will be provided, dietary specifications possible), snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
• A B!KE water bottle
• That sweet feeling of success and philanthropy!
• There will be prizes, prizes, prizes!
• Track your own kilometers and compete for the longest distance award
• Theme it up! Best team name and costume award
• Highest earners! Prize for most funds raised award
• Register your team on this site
• Set up your fundraising page
• Start fundraising by contacting friends and family
• Register at The Social the morning of July 13th between 7:00 and 8:15 am
• Km tracker, if you have one
• Small towels
• Extra water bottles, if needed (we’ll be providing one)
• Money for shopping downtown
• A bike trainer if you have one
• Costumes and bike décor!
• A sense of humour and finely-tuned determination!
We look forward to spending the day with you!
** Please note: Although B!KE is a non-profit, it is not a charity at this time and therefore cannot issue charitable receipts for your donations.
REGISTRATION PRICING: $125 per team
Teams can be registered with or without all members confirmed.